Monday, December 28, 2009

Relaxing

28 December 2005
"We completely chilled out today, and had a way good time. This morning we didn't do a whole lot, and then we just headed over to Gene's house where they practiced a bit for the concert on Friday. I went with Anand and Condie to play a little pool. It was fun, and the best part was that it was way cheap. We played for a couple of hours before went to Трио Пицца to grab a bite to eat. There was a cool film. The Incredibles - playing there, and so we decided to watch. It was way funny, and cool. Well, about that time we headed out to write home and that was cool. I didn't have a whole ton to write though as I had just talked to them, but I did what I could. it was a lot of fun, and I had a good time there. We finished the night off at English lesson although I didn't have anyone to teach, and so I basically just listened to Theurer's lesson there. We did some practicing for the concert on Friday and now I am with Boster on exchanges. We are going to be working together tomorrow, and hopefully it will go well. I thought about when I became senior companion and how it was tough. I want to help Boster to relax and just work. It is something I wish I had known earlier on my mission. What a wonderful place to be!!"

No comments: