Monday, January 25, 2010

Burst

25 January 2006
"I am ready to die I ate so much today. I feel like bursting. Elder Theurer had a b-day today, and so that meant that we had pizza, and cake and lots for that matter. Well, I also ate some soup just barely so I am going to waddle in and plot on my bed to get some sleep. We started the day out by writing home for a change, and that went well. Things are well at home, and I have noticed how everything seems like a dream there. They tell me what is going on, but it doesn't seem real. Well, I worked on a couple of other little things and then we took off. We went to the branch apartment where we ate and watched Robots. It was cool, and we had a good time. We went out and bought a couple of discs, and found some way cool places to buy them. That is cool, and now we have a lot of discs. We went and waited to start English lesson and things went well there. We came home after that, and now we are just relaxing and having a good time. I am trying to plan and as always that is fun. Well, off to work and plan I go."

No comments: