Saturday, February 6, 2010

Change In Attitude

6 February 2006
"An alright day I guess. I feel better today as we didn't waste a ton of time, and we chatted with several people - about the Gospel that is. So that was good. I started the morning out with a good study session. We didn't have anything to do this morning, and so we went and bought a cake, and talked with people in the store. We then had собрание округа which was way awesome. We talked a lot about the rules, and studied the white handbook together. We talked a lot about how the rules are a lot stricter. Our missionaries accepted them well, and are very happy to be able to change for the better. We will be doing a lot of work here in our zone to have complete obedience. One of the main things that will change I think is our attitude toward the work. Well be more ready to do the Lord's will. We went to Баба Катя's house, and gave a spiritual thought and a blessing. Following that, we went to look at an apartment and that was alright, but nothing amazing. We headed to a party for Маша for her b-day, but it was fairly boring. Tonight I chatted with Тома and she is doing alright. She got offended at the missionaries because we were very lax in tour work. I talked a lot about the new changes, and also about how the missionaries are not the most important thing. I think that it will help her, but I guess we shall see."

No comments: