Monday, February 1, 2010

Flying

1 February 2006
"February...I would have to say that is sure weird. Time is sure flying. Today was a good one though, and I had a good time. This morning, I got up a bit late, but that is because we stayed up fairly late last night finishing the map. We got it done, so that is good, but we headed off for a tough day. We stopped by to a store where they have a tone of discs and they are way cheap. After that we went to some more stores, and I found some good stuff. We then went to play pool, but I didn't play because I am not a huge fan. I went with them and just ate some bread that I bought. I watched some guys playing slot machines and thought of how much a wast those games are. They just suck people in. We went and wrote home, and I typed the talk up in Russian by President Benson. It is a lot of work, but it will be worth it in the end. We had English, and there was a couple of girls there, and that was cool. We sang in choir, but that didn't mean much. We came home, and are getting ready to take off to Samara. The joys of the mission. Time sure flies."

No comments: