Friday, February 5, 2010

Talking

5 February 2006
"Today was a fairly relaxing day, and I feel a lot better. We didn't do a ton, but we tried to do some important things. Well, this morning we went at 9 as usual, but we had an awesome opportunity to hear from the Ehlerts and hear about being completely obedient. It was awesome, and in order to receive blessings, we must be obedient to some law. I translated for several of the Russians that were there, and it was way cool. We then had sacrament, and that went well as usual. I translated for the Ehlerts there also, and if act the whole time. Well, we had good lessons, and Владик was there for the whole thing and at the end he chatted with President Davidik for awhile and it was way awesome. I didn't hear much, but I think that there was a lot cleared up for him. My comp and I were at branch council before we headed back here. We slept for probably an hour or so, and I really needed to. If I didn't then I might be sick right now. We finished the night off by working on the map of less actives for the branch so that we can find to where all our members are, and how we can help them. This is an awesome project, and will greatly clear things up here, and help the members grow. What a blessing!"

No comments: