Sunday, March 14, 2010

New

14 March 2006
"Today was a sweet day and I had a good time working. Well, we had to go on transfers this morning and so I was with the new guy - Elder Olsen and we went out contacting this morning. It was a lot of fun and we had some good success and talked with a lot of people. I had several memories come back of what it is like to be a new guy. There are a lot of things that have changed especially how I look on things right now compared to when I only came. The main reason is that I understand everything that is going on. Well, we went to see Раиса and that went well. She is doing pretty good and will try to read the Book of Mormon every day she said. We gave our passports for registration and then we came home and grabbed a bite to eat. We then switched back and Christensen and I went to see Максим who is doing well. We had a good time laughing with him and so that was cool. Well, we then ended the night with a meeting with Владик. That went alright but I guess that he has started to smoke again. He is really trying but just can't get rid of the habit. We had a good meeting and are going to be praying for him to stop smoking. We are now getting ready for p-day and hopefully all will go well that way, but we never have any idea what to do."

No comments: