Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Working

24 September 2004
"It was a full day, or at least a busy one. We had to do a lot of stuff for registering, and it was ridiculous. Anyhow, later in the evening we met with Ольга and tried to answer here questions. We then met with Юрий and found out we have some work to do with him. Hopefully all will work out that way.

Elder Kirk is a good missionary and has a lot of energy. He is helping me tons too. He is definitely different, but I think we'll have much success together. The Lord is awesome, and has blessed me. I love this work!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Different? hmmm.....haha


-Ethan

JTENMAN said...

To be honest, I accidentally messed up the 24th and 23rd. So I actually wrote this on my first day with you. All of my comps were different. The fact that you were my first second companion probably made the difference seem even bigger.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the diplomatic censoring of your criticism of me for the public. haha

-Ethan