Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Broken Law

29 October 2004
"I am lucky to be writing this! Wow! It was a crazy day! We had English tonight, and so we spent most the day getting ready for it. We were at the internet club, and then we mad pumpkin bread - I'm almost a chef! The bread was alright, but that's not the crazy thing that happened today! So we're at English class and a lady is checking our passports - she registers us here in the government building. Well, I was in Samara on Wednesday because we have to register there in order to register here (there is not religious organization here in Izhevsk). I hadn't registered because we have 3 days to do so. Well, she checked and told me that I couldn't be in Izhevsk without registration. Well, she talked with all of us - made it a huge deal so everyone got all freaked out - and then filled out some papers.

I thought nothing about the papers when I signed them, and neither did Watts who was there when I signed them. Turns out that the papers were saying that I had broken a law - when really I hadn't. Prison...here I come! Well, I don't know for sure, but we'll see what happens Monday. After english, I went with Elder Jensen to a discussion! Elder Watts was too worried and stressed. We might loose the library for this! Satan is working hard, but we just have to keep on going! The Lord will bless us. I just hope its not by sitting in jail."

No comments: