Monday, October 27, 2008

Registration Trip

27 October 2004
"It was a quick one to and from Samara. We took of early and flow into Samara around 10. We went to the office, and they took my stuff to get all registered. We sat around for a bit, and then we headed to an Italian restaurant for lunch. It was way good, and I loved it. We just sat and read in the office most of the day. We took off, and our flight was delayed, so we just waited a bit. We took off about an hour late, but made it back to Izhevsk without any problems. I slept most of the time on the plane, and on the hour taxi ride.

I kind of wish I had been here in the city, but all is well. It was a nice break. I was with Watts and we had a blast talking. He's a good elder, and knows the language very well. I enjoy missionary work, and I can't wait to get going again! Well, p-day again tomorrow, but yes.."

No comments: