Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good Feeling

1 November 2004
"I'm still in Ижевск!! That's right - all the worrying for nothing! In fact nothing scary happened The lady didn't even mention anything about friday to our landlady. That was good that nothing happened, and I am now registered here in the city. Elder Watts and I then went to the bank where he took about $1200 for the district (crazy how much money we need for missionary work). We met Ирина from America there and she went to the library with us (where everything is still alright, and we can still meet there). Elder Кирк and I ate and then sat on собрание округа. We came home and then went to help Александр - english student - with english. We also wrote to Washington because Юлия will be there!

Ижевск - I love it here! Thank goodness the Lord is blessing us. Talk about an awesome feeling."

No comments: