Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Married

28 October 2004
"Well, a fairly good day today. We worked all night, and had a good time today. We were all at the other elder's house as we all slept there, and we talked for a while. Then, we went out to the internet, and wrote home. After that we ate in our Cafe - Позэнь, and we had a good time there. Elder Kirk and I came home, and we rested and I wrote several letters home. We then headed to see Слава but he wasn't home. We ended the night with a meeting with Галина - deaf, and that was good.

Well, I got the news today that likely Meagan will be getting married soon. I don' t know what to think, but I will be happy when all is resolved - either yes or no. Right now, my head hurts to think about it. All is well, and I am grateful to serve the Lord, and know this is where I should be! I love to serve! This is the Lord's work!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For memory's sake.


http://www.panoramio.com/photo/5023813