Friday, January 15, 2010

15 January 2006
"I don't know how to explain today. It was slow, but good. We went to the meeting, and that was pretty good. I was beat from sports time yesterday and so I wanted to sleep. Well, Владик was there and so that was good. After the meeting we came home and ate before we went and helped out Маша и Аня translate some stuff into English. We went from there to Афина's place and had a decent discussion with them. Афина was completely into it, but she understood what we talked about. I am not sure how to help her understand, but that will be my job. Tonight I am taking it easy and getting ready for tomorrow. It was certainly a quiet day and kind of just passed by. I need to pay more attention to the time, and how I spend it. As for now, bed time. I am beat and want to pass out. Tomorrow we are back to work."

No comments: