Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Caught

13 January 2006
"This is going to have to be one of the weirdest days of my mission. There were so many surprises and turns, and it was sure crazy. I can't believe it. This morning we had planning and all went well that way. We ate some плов and then we took off with sister Макарова to find a place for sports night. We thought that would be fast, but we were sure wrong. We went to a million places, but everywhere is full on Saturday nights. We said a prayer and after 3 hours, we found a place to hold sports night. By that time we were beat, abut we headed off to another meeting. Oh yeah, when we were with Sister M. we found this huge hill and I thought it would be nothing to slide down. Well, I was wrong and it was practically impossible to stop. It was fund and funny. So, our meeting didn't happen, and so we walked with Андре to Афина's, where we had a meeting.

This is where the strangeness started. A few weeks ago, we thought that Афина had stolen money from us. Well, when we were at her house tonight, we had it taken again. I know that we had to talk to them about it immediately. It was awkward, and I just relied on the spirit. They both gave me back the money and said they were sorry. It was draining emotionally and physically."

No comments: