Monday, February 8, 2010

8 February 2006
"Today I just about had a mental break down. These girls - Маша и Аня - are driving me crazy. We wrote home, and all is going well there. I wrote a little less than usual, but with the new rules, all is well. My little bro got baptized so that was the really good news. I was happy to see some of the pictures. We had English tonight, and that went pretty decent, and we had several students. Later, we sang, and that was fun and now we are chilling.

The best news today was that we cleaned the joint up, and it looks great here. We cleaned a ton up, and I can live here now without problems. We bought food for the week and although it is cold (-30C) we will eat well this week. I have to plan something to do, or we won't do anything tomorrow. Off to work I go!"

No comments: