Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Date

10 February 2006
"Talk about a crazy day. We ran all over the place, and we have an investigator with a baptismal date! That is right - we set the date for Владик on the 25th but it might get changed. Илья was with us and he helped out a bit. Владик told him, "Elder Tenney baptize me" He has a really strong pull to me, and I love the guy to death, but I am afraid that the will get too attached to me. He is an awesome guy, and he wants to know the truth. I love ending the night with meeting with him.

This morning we had our planning session as usual and that went well, and we hope that we can help all of our investigators. We then went and payed for an apartment, and went to the other elder's house where we ate terribly. We went with Sister Макарова and we rented another apartment for the two elders there as their landlady likes to drink and party and yeah. We sat and worked on the contract for awhile and then we finally took off. We wanted to meet with Шавкат but they were not home. We stopped home and then went to see Владик.

When we were home, I pulled out some of my mission pictures, and realized how much I have grown and learned on my mission. It is a little painful - I miss the places and the people - to look back, and wish that I could return. I must continue on, and work hard to finish my mission."

No comments: