Thursday, February 11, 2010

Exhausted

11 February 2006
"I don't really know how to explain the day. I am absolutely exhausted as we walked a ton and played hard tonight. Well, this morning started out slow and we didn't have much to do. We sat and thought for a bit what we should do and we finally went to stop by some addresses, and contact a little. Well we found out a lot about several of the members in our area, but none of them were home or else they had moved. We didn't have a whole lot of success, but it was good to get out and do something. We bought some meat and came home to eat some stir fry. That was good, but I ate way too much and was hurting after that. We went and walked around a bit with some contacts, and chatted with them a little bit about the church, but they were more interested to just chat and not find out about the church. Well, we finished that and then we went to собрание миссионеров which was alright besides there was very few people. We headed off to sports night where we had a sweet time. We played some b-ball and I was absolutely dead tired after that. I could barely move and so went and lifted some weights which I haven't done in a long time. Now we are home, and I want to sleep. Tomorrow we hope will be a good day, and that we will do a lot."

No comments: