Friday, February 12, 2010

Changed

12 February 2006
"Today was a decent day. We had sacrament meeting this morning, and that was good. Владик was there as usual, and so was Раиса. We enjoyed the meeting, and it was a good time. After that, we stopped by to Алексей Гладков's and took some papers that need to go to Samara. We came home, and we made ourselves some decent food. We chilled around for a little bit and then we went to Андре's place. We had a little spiritual thought with them, and then we helped Андре out with his computer. That was basically all we did today. Tonight, I talked with Elder Schwab for awhile, and things went well that way. He is a good AP and I like to chat about how things use to be. It was way fun. Also, I have been trying to help Тома but she is trying to avoid me. That is not cool, and I will get through to her soon enough.

It is interesting to think how much I have changed on my mission, and how much I have grown. I talked with Schwab about it today, and we had a good time remembering what we use to be like. This truly is a wonderful time to learn and to grow. My mission has truly blessed my life."

No comments: