Tuesday, March 16, 2010

16 March 2006
"It was a fairly good one today other than the fact that I am tired. We were on the train overnight and so didn't get all the sleep that was needed, but I will survive. So we got to the office this morning and then council got started and so that was cool. Everything went well, and the good thing was it all went as planned. We talked about how we can work better with members to get referrals and how to get the work going better. Well, Elder Christensen and I talked about how we can help Penza and decided that we need to work better with President in order to get things going. Well, I taught a bit about how to correct missionaries, and that went alright - i don't have a lot of experience. So, we then ate really well and after council I ate McDonalds so I ate too much. Tonight I got to see all the people that I served among in Samara so that was awesome. I love those people and love to see those whom I served earlier on my mission. It was truly amazing and I love them a ton. We walked to the vokzal and now we are just waiting and getting ready to leave. It is super boring here, but we have some good ideas on how to help, so hopefully we can implement them."

No comments: