Monday, March 15, 2010

Boring

15 March 2006
"Another p-day of dwindling and perishing in unbelief. Well, we didn't have a ton of fun today but I am in a really good mood. So we went to write home this morning and the family seems to be doing pretty well. Not much news other than that. We went and bought several things for the coming week and we should live. We chilled at home for a bit before going to grab a bite to eat at the local трио пицца. That was good and we were walking around when we decided to just come home. We worked on nothing for a couple of hours. I solved the rubix cube and triangle cube so many times and it was crazy. I was super bored and p-days are not the most exciting. Tonight was English and then seminary. That was pretty cool and we had a good time. We had a good time chatting with everyone and I loved it. Well, we then came home and now we are getting ready to leave to Samara. I love being here and to serve the Lord this is truly his work!"

No comments: