Friday, March 5, 2010

Burning

5 March 2006
"Today was a pretty good day. It was nice to be able to go to the meeting and to partake of the sacrament today. It was such a nice break from the normal wear and tear of missionary work. It was good because Владик was there and he is doing fairly well. We set up a meeting so that will be good. After all the meeting, we chilled there at branch council and talked about everything that is going on in the branch. One of the things that bothers me the most is when we are at such meetings and people are just chillin and goofin around. It is always like that and I wish that people would pay attention. Well, after that we came home and stuffed ourselves - chicken cordon bleu and then we ran to see the heathen holiday. Basically they burned the "winter witch" and it should be the end of winter. Well, for some reason the snow keeps coming down so that is fun. We are now home, and my comp is packing things up, so I guess he is really leaving. It will be strange when my own time comes in a couple months. I guess for now I need to just focus on the work, and things will be fine."

No comments: