Saturday, March 6, 2010

Desire to Succeed

6 March 2006
"I am sure glad to be in my shoes right now. My comp has his last day waiting for him tomorrow. He is going crazy. I think. At least we worked a bit today and had a good time. This morning we got out and contacted as usual, so that was way cool. We met a guy that knows Андре Кириленко and we talked a bit with him about b-ball. It was pretty cool. We headed out to the other elders house where we had собрание округа. I talked a bit about what Elder Schwab asked me yesterday - he asked what keeps me going and wanting to work? I thought a lot about it and I guess the biggest thing is the desire to succeed. I don't want to have that feeling of not having success on my mission. Well, I talked with the elders a bit about it today, and I think it will be all good for them. We then headed off to the store to buy a few things for Elder Steiner as he is leaving soon. We decided to head to the FHE for the grandma's and that was pretty cool. We talked with them for a bit and watched Восстановление. I talked with Schwab for a bit again and all in all it was a good evening. We are now getting ready for the last big day. It should be fun!"

No comments: