Monday, March 1, 2010

Fun One

1 March 2006
"Today was a pretty good p-day. This morning we headed off to Gene's place where we had some practice of the songs that they will be singing at the concert next Tuesday evening. It should go alright, but they have a lot of work to do. We then went and wrote home where things seem to be going fairly well. My brother is having a good time and quite a bit of success. Well, we took quite a few pictures and then we stopped by to Вокзал where we bought tickets for missionaries that are leaving. I found out that Elder Christensen is going to be serving here, and I am way excited about that. He is way funny, and full of energy. I was glad to hear that he will be coming here. Well, we ate at Трио Пицца after which we took a few more pictures and then went to "help" Маша и Аня. We went to English which was actually a lot of fun, and I had a good time there. I was with Elder Theurer and that was fun. We came home and now we are having a good time. I am ready to sleep."

No comments: