Sunday, March 28, 2010

Changing

28 March 2006
"We have had an awesome day, and ending it tonight with Владик was the best. He is working hard and preparing for baptism. He understands so much more after having talked to him, and helping him to understand. The Lord is truly changing him and he is striving towards this big change in his life. We had a good time contacting this morning and felt like several good people talked with us. We then went to Раиса's where we had a good time talking and chatting with her. I wish that she would just stop smoking and get baptized, but we can't force her. We had lunch and dinner and that went well. We then had a meeting with Баба Нина and all went well that way. She is a great lady and I am going to miss her. She said that she doesn't know what she is going to do without me and I hope that all will be alright for her.

We then had a look at an apartment before meeting with Владик. That went well and had a good time with him. Now we are getting ready to have a good one tomorrow. I feel a lot better about the work and am doing better concentrating. I am going to miss everyone. I love them so much."

No comments: