Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hospital

3 April 2006
"It was the weirdest day of my mission yet. We did really weird things. I felt and feel like I'm in a dream. My head has been pounding most of the day, and I have been super tired. It is hard to concentrate, and so it was a weird day. So today we started by going to the hospital where we were at for several hours. I gave blood, but there was not really much to do. Some of my numbers were way off and so we called several doctors and we went to another hospital where they did more tests. The did an ultrasound and it was weird to get undressed in front of the doctors (removing the shirt) and Sister Макарова. So we came home, had собрание округа, ate, and then ran to our other meeting as my head hurt and I was tired, but it was good to get out. We met with Настя и Люда and that was good. Later we met with the grandmas and Анна Ф was with us. We watched Legacy there with them, and that was fun. We then went to see Вера и Костя Червяковы and that was good too. We talked about pride a lot today and read President Benson's talk - "Beware of Pride." Like I said, my head has been hurting today and I want to just sleep."

No comments: