Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Last

24 March 2006
"Talk about a long day - that is what I felt like today. I am way tired as I woke up at 5 and it is now almost 11:30. The weather was really bad and so we drove for a long time. This morning we got there and immediately started everything. It was an alright conference, and I enjoyed it. I had to conduct her but it was still fairly good. We tried hard to think up new ways to find new investigators, but we are not exactly sure how. We are going to try several new ideas. Well, it was weird to be at my last conference and it just doesn't seem real. I can't believe how fast time is going. It is insane. I saw the other 2 guys that came with us, and they are doing well. I had a good chat with President, and he calmed me a git. He said that it will be hard, but that I just need to focus more. Don't worry about dumb things and just work. President is an awesome man and is truly inspired. So tonight on the way home from Engels we were in a really bad storm, but luckily we were safe. It was a long trip, but we are home now, and tomorrow will be a long one too."

No comments: