Monday, March 22, 2010

Relaxing

22 March 2006
"It was a fairly quiet day and we had a good time. It was another p-day and so that was fun. We cleaned up this place a bit and so now we can live here nicely. We took off to write home this morning and that went well. The family is doing well and they are busy. They haven't said anything about my coming home, but I am sure they have been getting ready. We went and grabbed a bite to eat and that was cool. We ate a decent restaurant and I got my fill. We came home after awhile there, and just relaxed and slept a bit. Well, we were just chilling when we took off to go to the English lesson. Well, we then went and I helped a girl who didn't know a whole lot of English and Анна Ф. helped me out. We came home and we have just been chatting about the mission and how things are and how they used to be. So, I feel tired and I have to plan things for tomorrow. Hopefully we can do a lot tomorrow. I guess we shall see."

No comments: