Sunday, March 21, 2010

Faith

21 March 2006
"The days just seem to be flying by and I can't slow them down. So this morning we did the normal routine of studying and contacting, so that is cool. We then had a meeting with Раиса that actually went alright. Маша had a little fight with her, but I think that all will be good. Раиса is trying to do better and she wants to change her life but says she has little faith. I think that is one of my problems also is that I have little faith and so things don't work out for me. I don't know really what to do, but just work and hope the Lord will help me out. After that, we searched for a couple of addresses and didn't have much luck so just came home. Well, I fell asleep and so we were late in getting to our meeting. It was alright though as the meeting fell through - it was with a less active member. Anyways, then we headed to a meeting with Владик. That was cool and we have a baptismal date for 7 Апреля. He has some work to do, but we know he can do it. That is awesome and we are praying hard for him. We were at the branch apartment a bit longer and now we are home. Another p-day tomorrow...time if flying."

No comments: