Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Best 2 Years!!

21 April 2006
"Well, I am officially not a missionary. That is sure a weird feeling. I just slept a good 8 hours last night, and that felt good. Life is good here and I am going to enjoy it. It will be hard as I terribly miss everyone. So after the flight earlier. I took my time to get to my family and to see how they were. They were all glad to see me, but I must admit that it was sure a strange feeling. We came home and just chatted about life and how all is going. I drank real milk and had good Mexican food and my Mom got it all ready. It was sure a weird feeling. I met with the stake president and had a good spiritual meeting where I officially became JC Tenney again. I went to bed about 12. I have a lot to do, and it will be weird to open all my stuff up again. Life is weird and I miss my friends but life will likely move along. I will never forget my best 2 years serving the Russian people."

No comments: