Sunday, April 18, 2010

Unsure

18 April 2006
"It's done with in Penza. I have officially seen my friends in Penza for the last time (as a missionary). I am going to miss everyone, but at least I have a calm feeling. I have been busy reading and trying to keep myself busy to keep my mind off of what will be in the next couple of days. Right now we are on the train to Samara and will be there tomorrow morning. I have a really weird feeling of unsureness. I know that all will be alright though and will work out. So today we didn't do a whole lot, but did sleep a lot and we got a bunch of pictures developed. We ate with Boster and Olsen in Трио Пицца for one last time. Like I said I slept a bit and got my last things together. We stopped by quickly to see Раиса and then tonight we went to see Вася and his family. I was at my last meeting, and I can't believe it is almost over. Like I said though, I feel peaceful as though everything will be okay. I know that the Lord will help me as I make thing big change back to life again."

No comments: