Monday, April 19, 2010

Love

19 April 2006
"It is over with. My mission is almost complete. Today was a long day and it just flew. I don't know. We didn't even really do anything. We got in this morning and came to the office where we sat around for awhile. We had our last interviews with President which went pretty well. He told me to continue my study and do the things that I know are right. He thanked me for my service and asked how I felt about my mission. I told him that I love the people so much and that I am going to miss them. I can't express my great love to these people. Well, we sat around a bit more before going to lunch which was awesome. We ate amazingly. Well, after lunch there was nothing to do. We sat around forever. I wrote some e-mails. We went and walked around, and tonight I have just been sitting here a long time again. I am bored and want to do something. I miss my friends in Penza and want to return to them. I hope that someday I will be able to return and see these people. I love them with all my heart, and want to remember them. These are my best friends ever. My goal is to return next summer. We will see how that works out! As for tonight, enough thinking. I need to do anything and not just sit here."

No comments: