Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dream

4 April 2006
"Today was a pretty sweet day and I feel a little better. I had a good time this morning do service for a lady. We cleaned up her art studio and threw out a lot of trash. She was way happy that we came and we helped her out a ton. We ran quick like home and then we ate our rice and tomato paste. That didn't go down so well, but I guess that all will be alright. So, we then ran off to see Раиса who is also doing alright. She still has little desire but we are trying to help her. We stopped by to a couple of places before coming home and helped the other elders get moved out. We are now here without them. We relaxed a bit before we went to a meeting who is doing alright but I guess President knows something always before it will happen. We then came home and now I am relaxing. I am still not feeling great, but I feel better. That is for sure. So I hope that things will be better tomorrow and that I can start to focus again. I feel like I am in a dream and so hopefully I can get out of that mode. Off to bed!"

No comments: