Wednesday, July 30, 2008

30 July 2004
"Well, today was a quick one, but a good one. We met with a deaf lady – Гелина – and I really understood nothing. Старейшина Jensen did all of the talking and stuff, I felt like sleeping.

After that we had another meeting with the two ladies we met yesterday. Ирина and Галиня. It was a pretty good visit, and they said they would read and pray. We will see. I hope they will, it will be nice to find out how that goes.

Tonight, we had English club. It was awesome. We had a small lesson, and mostly just talked with the people. It was nice to understand everyone for a change. Other then that, not much happened today.

I am just grateful to be here in Ижевск. It was a lot of fun today to learn and to teach. Its amazing how much the Lord is blessing me here. I the language is hard, but it is coming. I must continue to rely on the Lord and work hard."

2 comments:

Nimfah said...

A ya chitala!!! :))))

JTENMAN said...

молодец!