Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quick Day

29 July 2004
"Well, I am ready to fall over dead. It was a busy day. After we got me registered for my stay here, we met with Алексей. He is an awesome member of the church here. He made us lunch too, so that was cool.

We went to make some contacts, and we met a couple of ladies who were definitely drunk, but they want to meet with us tomorrow.

We ended the night with a meeting with Моша, Июлия, and Наташа. They are awesome members of the church. They love the church, and it was a good meeting. Other then that, it was a good day to work. We got a lot done and met with a lot of people.

Oh yeah, one more thing…I hope it rains every day from here out. It was just nice to finally see some modestly dressed women in this country. I hope it stays like this. It makes the work that much easier. All is well I suppose."

No comments: