Thursday, July 31, 2008

List of Events

31 July 2004
"Well, another day passed, and we kept plenty busy. We had a meeting with Тоня this morning, and that went well. She isn’t a member of the church, but she is close. Hopefully, she will be baptized. We then ran to an appointment with Лена. She is also not a member, but we were working to get her interested in baptism.

Our next visit was with Женя. He is a good man who just doesn’t feel ready yet. Hopefully he will soon though. Our final appointment tonight was with Маша and Наташа. We went there again because Наташа wanted a priesthood blessing. When Старейшина Дженсен gave the blessing, the spirit was so awesome. It was amazing to give a blessing in Russian (well to listen and take part).

Other than that, I am doing well. I shared my testimony many times about coming here. The spirit was amazing. I love to share that I know I’m here for the right reason, and that I am here to serve God."

-- Sorry for listing events. As I get further along on my mission, I start to write more interesting things.

No comments: