Friday, August 1, 2008

Strong Spirit

1 August 2004
"Well, today was an awesome day. It was my first Sunday in the city here, and it was amazing. I also made it through fast day without much problem. Today was so awesome because we had testimony meeting in our sacrament meeting. The meeting is held in the library here, and there is only about 12 member and plenty of investigators. Well, the meeting was extremely humbly for me. I cried half the time because I am so happy to be serving the Lord, and I realized how much I am being blessed here.

When I got up to share my own testimony, I absolutely couldn’t say anything because I was crying so much. I finally said how happy I was to be there, and be strengthened. It was absolutely awesome. The spirit was so amazing.

After the meeting, we went to the city of Норья. There is about 5 members there that we had a testimony meeting with also. The spirit was very strong, and I was able to share many of my feelings about being here. We just finished planning, and now I am going to bed. I am just extremely grateful to serve the Lord, and love the spirit here. I know that I will be blessed ore as I continue to work hard."

No comments: