Friday, June 26, 2009

Enough Complaints

26 June 2005
"Finally I had the chance to relax and look at where I am right now. This morning we went early to the church for a meeting. Elder Bennett is the new DL so he has to be there earlier. I wrote Bother Stoddard and Sister G. for the first time in a long time. That was cool to let them know how life is going and all. After the meeting, we came home and ate. That was tasty, and I really enjoyed it. It is weird to make stuff here at home as we always do it in the office. Well, after that I slept for a bit. it is really hard to stay awake when you have nothing planned for the day. We haven't been doing well planning, and we need to do better. It's really hard when we have no work though. Well, after that, we went to go contacting, and Elder Jensen called us. Elder Godfrey was sick, and they needed us to go to a meeting. Well, that was boring as I sat home with Elder Godfrey while the others went to the meeting. I basically just read Книгу Мормона the whole time in Russian. I did make a few calls that I needed to also. Well, we came home and that was our day. I think that tomorrow we will have more time to work, and we might have some success. I hope so - I am tired of having nothing going on. Well, I guess I shouldn't complain, but just pray and work. Then something will happen."

No comments: