Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Star Wars

23 June 2005
"It sure doesn't seem like I'm a missionary. We watched звездные войны! Star Wars is right. President told us about a week ago that we could. This morning we had a half mission picnic. Well, we went to the office and met with some of the elders. We then took off to the place to meet for the picnic. At the picnic, we played the best sport ever - football is right. We ate barbecue that they did there and wow that was way good. We played some ultimate frisbee. That was sweet. We then had a spiritual thought after which we took off. I took a shower for the first time in 4 days and that felt very good. After all the fun, we went to the church and we watched the film. It was cool to watch even though I hadn't seen the 2nd part of the series. Tonight we have 2 elders with us - Becker and Kotov. Tomorrow we have conference and so hopefully that will be good. I have been ready 3 Nephi and actually just finished. It was was interesting to think about the 3 Nephites that were saved. Where are they? I always have thought about that. It will be interesting to find out the answer. Well, I could think about it all night, but I am tired. Maybe I'll find a good answer."

No comments: