Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Retention

24 June 2009
"In my study of the Book of Mormon I am in 4 Nephi and I had some thoughts about the people. They had just seen Christ, but then they fell away. What happened? Well, people always отступить in our days. They don't have the conversion power. They haven't felt the power. Being a missionary, that's our job to help these people become converted ourselves. I know the thought here is not complete, but just think about it. So it was a pretty good day. We went back to conference this morning and we were there all day. We talked a lot about retention. Well, it was hard to pay attention as I was very tired. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I did my best though. Well, after conference the fun started as everyone asked me a million questions about what will be happening and when. We were there for a bit before we went to the office where we just worked on little thing while we waited for missionaries. We came home about 9 and that was our fun day. So, anyhow, we have preparation day tomorrow, and so that will be another day off. It sure has been weird this week. Maybe we can get on a normal schedule. I hope so!"

No comments: