Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Advice

29 July 2005
"I had a pretty good one although I felt as if I did nothing. Well, in the office that is at least. We were unable to this morning as we had interviews with president beginning at 10. I talked with him about how the ward is going and how we can help them. There is a lot that we can do. We can start home teaching for starters. If we don't have home teaching, then we won't have a strong branch. We also talked about how the work is going and how we can help the work move along. We need to get out more - that is for sure. Well, in all it was a good chance to talk with president, and I always enjoy his words of advice.

Well, we did some work and then we ate lunch. We had some really really good chili! It was awesome. Well, we then went and did a service project for a lady with Sister Stalnova. We took off all her wall paper and then we cleaned the ceiling. It was absolutely disgusting how dirty the ceiling was. Well, we then sat around and ate some cookies and drank some Компот that was really weird. We talked with her about her reading in the BofM and she is slowly but surely reading. Well, after that, we returned to the office and had a fun time finishing up random things. I worked on getting things cleared up for Monday so that we can get out to work. Right now I am tired as I have done tons. I don't have much energy but I need to go read from my journal to see what I did a year ago today. Посмотрим - я только что приехал!"

No comments: