Sunday, July 26, 2009

Typing

26 July 2005
"Well, this is weird to be typing this but I guess that is what I am going to be doing tonight. That will make it a lot faster and plus I don't know when we will be getting home so I figured that I would be getting it done. So today we have been in in the office all and and I have been super busy. it is sure crazy how much time I have spent behind this computer and how much I am still spending here behind it. I have typed a million things in here today, and I have a done a ton. We went to вокзал to pick up Elder Peterson and then we brought him to the office. I worked on getting all the missionaries into the computer and now it is all done. That will make life easier so now that I don't have to worry about it. Tonight I did find out that there is one less elder that is coming in August but I guess that will be alright as I had to type in 30 new things and one less isn't a big loss. Well, I also worked on getting everything ready for the leaving elders and I got that done. There was a million elders here and they were all bothering me and I was working on getting things done. I also talked with Brother Блинков and we had a good chat. He is going to help us on Thursday after conference and then we are going to visit some members and another contact that we have. Well he is really cool and I like him a lot. Well we got through everything that I needed with them and then we went to lunch with the Давыдики and that turned out really good. I ate a lot and I enjoyed it a ton. I love to eat with them and ate a lot. Well I am going to get fat but its all good I guess. Right now I am waiting for stuff from McDonalds as Elder Hunsaker and Spackman went there to get it. Well all is well though. I'll have a ton of time after the mission to work it off. Well after dinner I came back here and worked on getting things ready for the Branch Presidents as many of them will be here on Saturday and I have a bunch of things to get them. I said goodbyes to Elder Smith and that went well and he is a good guy. I will certainly miss him and home that all goes well for him. My head really hurts right now as I have a ton going for me and I have been here all day. Also I have been sitting and going crazy. All will be ok and tomorrow we will hopefully get out and have a good time and do all that we need to. As for now I am going to sign off and get ready to go home..well maybe. We'll see!"

--I typed this entry up. I taped it into my journal. Several of the following posts were typed.

No comments: