Friday, July 31, 2009

On the spot

31 July 2005
"I am ready to explode. I ate way more than I should have today. We ate 3-4 hours ago, and it still hurts. I guess that is part of life. We ate some breakfast burrito type things and it was way good. We put potatoes, rice, eggs, cheese, peppers, mayo, ketchup and Tabasco inside of tortillas. I feel sick now, but life goes on.

This morning we went to sacrament meeting and that was cool. There was a lot of people there, and there were some people from Germany visiting the Орловы sisters. They knew English and they have been all over the world - they even had been in Murray. He said the biggest difference between Germany and Russia is how poor the people are here. He can't believe how bad it is here. Well Bennett and I helped President Колцов do all that he needed and we got out about 3:30. Well, we ate in the office and I searched for my planner. I lost it somewhere which is a bad thing. Well we had to wait a few minutes to leave after eating, and so we waited in the office for a bit. We then got out and contacted. That went well and it was nice to talk with people. We made it home and now I feel better after writing here. I forgot that today I talked in church about fasting. They told me about 2 minutes before the meeting and so it didn't go to well, but that is life. Now we have to get ready for a new week - crazy how time flies."

No comments: