Thursday, July 30, 2009

Relaxing

30 July 2005
"It was a sweet day to relax. We went early to write home after I got a haircut from my companion. It feels a lot better for doing stuff now. Well, we then sat there for a bit and had a good time. My family is having a good time and they seem to be doing well. Well we then went the рынок and bought some stuff. We bought some fresh fruits and enjoyed it a lot. We also bought some fresh chicken and we ate that and enjoyed it also. Well, we ate fajitas with the APs and then we sat there for a bit. We then came back home and slept for a couple of hours. That felt good of course and I love to sleep. Well, went to look at some pictures tonight on площадь Куйбышева but there was a big party there and so we thought it was better not to look - when we first got to this area we walked through the same type of concert. Well, after we decided to go to a park and to look around there. We went down to the Volga and it was way pretty. Well then it was late and so we had to come home. We made it home a little later then we usually do. I just ate myself a big pack of Lays and now I am getting ready to sleep. What an exciting day. Well, tomorrow we have church. I hope we can get out to work again. We need to do better with talking to people!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, was this time they had a concert, and right by that statue of the Revolutionaries, Opera House, and Stalin's bunker we saw some cops beat the trash out of some guys and drag them from the car with their girlfriends screaming??? Were you there for that??

JTENMAN said...

I don't believe so. I think I would remember that if I were there.