Monday, July 27, 2009

Meeting

27 July 2005
"I saw the sun today! Not only did I see the sun, but the outside world. Along with that came all the immodesty, drunk people, and weird stares. It was terrible today due to the extreme humidity. It was sure hot. I wanted to die. It was nice to leave the office. It will be super nice to get out again tomorrow with Брат Блинков. He is going to help us out and all. Well, we got to the office plenty early this morning and I worked on a bunch of stupid things - well not stupid things but just the random things that I have to do each day. I helped Brother Блинков out a bit today and I love to work with him. He is a great guy. He is so converted and he has so much love for others. Well, we then worked on getting things ready for the visa trip for those who leave in a month. It is a real pain. I am working on doing all that I am able for it, and it is crazy. Well then tonight we went to the church - time to get out. We had собрание миссионеров tonight and that went alright. Дима the leader needs some help to know how to conduct the meeting better. He tells us what we should do and how to do it. Well, we then met with President Колцов and had a good time. He is a good guy and he works hard with his calling. He is also very committed. We talked about how to help the branch to help itself. It went well, and we had a good time. Anyways, that's about all that went on today. We will have an exciting day tomorrow with conference."

No comments: