Thursday, July 9, 2009

American Life

9 July 2005
"So the family bought a hot tub! That's right. Talk about sweet. It'll be way sweet to get home. Lol- that was crazy to hear. Well, anyways the family seems to be doing well, and to be relaxing as usual. I scanned some pictures this morning, but I didn't send them yet. I will send them in a week. I developed some more pictures today also, so that means that they will be getting lots of pictures. BJ is going to Switzerland - actually I think he is already there. I hope that is going well for him. I bet it is.
Well we slept for a bit today and did the laundry. We also bought our products for this coming week. I am excited to eat tomorrow - I'm always excited to eat though. We went to McDonalds and ate and that was cool. We walked down to a store and I bought myself some discs - blank cds - so that I can get music from the server. Well, we then went to work and met a lady whose daugher lives in Utah - in Murray! She went to the UofU. Well her mom was way active but not so much anymore so that's too bad. She made several excuses, but wouldn't tell use why she doesn't come. Well, we then met with Sister Stalnova and just chatted for a bit. She is a gread lady. We had to help the Ehlerts at вокзал tonight so we got home a little later than usual, but all was good and we got them sent off. It was another awesome day, and I loved it!!"

No comments: