Monday, July 6, 2009

Back to work

6 July 2005
"We actually got out and worked tonight. It was nice. The only reason was because Wellman and Pantone from Saratov were here a day longer than we planned on. Well, me and elder Wellman went and we contacted for a bit tonight and it actually went fairly well. People were way nice and we had a good time talking. We actually got another address tonight so that was cool. It was awesome to be able to contact again - it felt like old times. We stopped by to Баба Нина earlier in the day and that was cool. She is one of the coolest grandma's that I know. So after that we came home and finished my cake so now I don't have any more. I guess that's part of life.
This morning we did have a good time because we were able to study. It was nice to have the full time to get ready for everything. Well, in the office I started on all the stuff that President gave to me. Wow, it is insane. I have so much that I have to do. On top of all that, now I have to get stuff ready for transfers. It sure is crazy. Today also, I saw Юлия и Маша from Ижевск! Wow! It was way awesome to be to see them. I miss Izhevsk and it was way awesome to see them. So the bad news is that Tom gave us a фиг. He wasn't able to come for some reason so that kind of big time sucked. Hopefully we can meet with him sometime again, but who knows. Maybe on friday. So other than that, not much happened. It was a cool day, and it was nice to work. I love to work."

No comments: