Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Quiet Day

8 July 2005
"What a day. We finally planned and it was really nice. We have a basic idea of what we can do next week, and when we have meetings and those types of things. Its always so much nicer. Well, I also worked on the ward list a bit to divide it up according to our areas. Well, if the sisters complain any then they will hear it. They have way more members than all of us. I guess that they have a lot more time to work though. Well, we then planned and went to the office. In the office I got conference basically figured out. It was a pain as Алексей Золотов didn't plan well enough with the district presidents to be able to have things work out as they should. Elder Ehlert and I got things all worked out, and hopefully conference will go by well.
I worked on the calling list and setting stuff right in MOS. Well, I set up peoples "go home" dates, and I even set up my own. That was really weird, and that will be weird when I do go home. Well, basically that was all that I did - I got things caught up. Tonight we went out with little success but we were able to see our new area. It is huge - the buildings and all. I have got use to our area now. Well, now we are getting ready for p-day. They wanted us to close the church but we told them no because we live way away and President told the missionaries that they shouldn't open it anyways. Well, they hate us now but that's part of life. Anyhow, I best be off to getting ready."

No comments: