Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Arguing

7 July 2005
"I decided that it is way cool when there is people in the office - other missionaries I mean. It gives us a chance to get out and to work and meet more people then we would normally be able to. not only that, but we can see how the elders are doing. it is cool to be out on the street. So this morning we were here with Pantone and Wellman, and it went cool. Elder Pantone is way funny, and he's a lot of fun to be with. We went to the office, and I began the craziness. It was sure insane. I just typed and worked on getting everyone into a database that is set up to keep track of where people are serving. Well, I also have been calling all the President's in the districts to find out about money for youth conference. Well, it is kind of crappy but I guess someone has got to do it.
SO we ate a way good lunch today that the Assistants made. It was pizza, but there was bacon on it, and they had some ranch dressing that they made. Wow it was way good. So tonight we got to work. I was with Elder Pantone and we went to a member. She invited her friend over and we thought we would teach her a lesson, but it turned out that she just wanted to argue with us. It didn't go to well, but it was funny. I was laughing when she talked to us because she basically told us we were idiots. Well tonight I have more work to do for the youth conferences so I better get calling more people again!"

No comments: