Monday, July 20, 2009

Crazy

20 July 2005
"We had ZLC and we were at the office forever. Well, we went there about 8 and we did everything that we needed to get ready for council. Basically I just got a ton done and I just went crazy. Well, as always we just got done and I just went crazy. Well, as always we just got done with we could. We then started council. That was crazy, and we have a lot to work on now. We talked a ton about how we can help the branches to help themselves. It was pretty crazy. There is a lot we can do. The biggest thing that we talked about is home teaching. We have to work closer with the ward. Well, we also talked about how we can help missionaries who aren't following mission rules. You just have to love them. They are good people, but they have mad mistakes. Well, we talked a lot about being missionaries, and about how we can do better. Well, then we sat down and listened to President for a bit. He is truly an inspired man! He knows how to help these people. Well, after council, I had plenty to do, and I worked on getting things ready for next week as tomorrow I will be super busy. My head just about exploded and I had tons to do. Everyone wanted everything from me. Well, I just did what I could, and all worked out pretty good. We sat in the office for awhile because Elder Hunsaker was working but we made it home, and now I have tons that I have to do before laying down. Off to run around again - at least it is not so crazy here."

No comments: