Sunday, July 19, 2009

Long Meeting

19 July 2005
"Today just flew. We were super busy, and we had basically no time to get done what we needed. Right now, my head is spinning out of control. I have so much to do! Today we got to the office at about 9, and I started getting ready for MEC. Well, I was of course late getting ready as the ZLs were slow today. We then started MEC, and wow, it went a long time. We didn't even come close to finishing. We didn't talk about the calendar one bit, so we need to work on moving on to things more. Well, we then decided to eat, and the assistants fed us lunch. I actually was able to relax and enjoy life. Well, we ran to собрание миссионеров. It went well, and we got to talk about how all is going. Сестра Фамичева is awesome and she told Дима how we can do things better. Well, we taught English and it was actually fun. We talked about vacations and where we have gone and type that stuff. Well, we taught English and it was actually fun. We we went back to the office to finish up on the work to get ready for совет tomorrow. I killed myself to try and figure out how everything works in a new program that I am making. So MEC was interesting and there is a lot of problems there in Saratov that we talked about. It was fairly interesting and President always has good insight about how we can help missionaries there. It is an awesome meeting and there is always plenty to do afterwards. Its off to work early tomorrow. This should be exciting!"

No comments: