Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Great Day

21 July 2005
"Today just flew by. It was insane. We studied this morning so that was nice. We then went to the office and I started to work. I basically got a bunch of things together. I pulled together a list that the president needed, and then I typed up a letter for a missionary who is leaving soon to serve in America. Well, I helped Blinkov to clean up his computer, and now it looks a lot better. I worked on some forms for the Elders that have to get new visas soon. Well, Elder Lunt then took me and we worked hard to find him a place to get the internet. He is a great guy, and we found him a great deal. He is a great guy, and we found him a great deal. He will be using it a lot so it will suit him well. Well, we bought some ice cream and we rode home - to the office I mean, and I got back to work. I threw together the departing packets for the leaving elders, and I made a book for myself. Well, we got out to work tonight and we stopped by to some people. We talked to one really good guy but he lives far away. Well, we wanted to see Степан tonight, but he wasn't home. We talked to a drunk guy and he just wanted to chat. So that was the exciting day that we had, and we enjoyed getting out to work. Well, we worked hard and we hope to got out again tomorrow. The Lord will bless us as we do. It is awesome to work even though I sweat like a pig."

No comments: